The Epping Club is part of the Parramatta Local Government Area and provide funding support within this area and the surrounding 5 kilometre radius of the Epping district.
Club Grants – Parramatta City Council Category 1 applications will be opening Thursday 30 March 2023 and will close at 6pm Monday 1st May 2023.
Information can be found on the Parramatta Council website: Find your local grant round | ClubGRANTS
However you can apply through this link here.
The City of Parramatta is delivering short online information sessions for organisations and people interested in applying for the Parramatta ClubGRANTS.
Session 1: 5 April 2023 10am – 11am
Session 2: 25 April 2023 2pm – 3pm
For further information and or to book in a spot for one of the sessions, please email your name, your organisation and the session you wish to attend to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those that book a spot, a Zoom link will be sent out.
Applications for funding:
- The ClubGrants program closed Friday 31 March 2023.
- Please send the following applications direct to The Epping Club:
There are three classes of expenditure under the ClubGrants scheme:
- Category 1 funding is specifically for local projects and/or services that contribute to the welfare and broader social fabric of the local community and are aimed at improving the living standards of low income and disadvantaged people. These projects encompass Community Welfare & Social Services, Community Development, Community Health Services and Employment Assistance Activities.
Apply using the link mentioned above.
- Category 2 funding is generally for projects not listed or eligible for Category 1 funding such as Sport and Recreational Clubs, Cultural Activities – Visual/Performing Arts, Charity Fundraising, Medical Research and in-kind services such as Complimentary Room Hire, Fundraising Products and Prizes and Training Facilities for Elite Athletes.
Category 2 - Apply Here
Category 2 In-Kind support includes the donations of goods or services that you may receive towards a project. Often, an organisation or group contributes to a project with their own resources, which may reduce the amount of actual dollars needed. But this doesn’t deny the fact that these contributions would had to have been paid for if these donations didn’t exist.
The Epping Club generally provides in-kind grants for room hire and audio-visual equipment.
- Category 2 allocated expenditure is that expenditure allocated to community development and support activities and projects not listed under category 1 as well as expenditure allocated to a club's core activities. For example sport, returned servicemen's league or veteran welfare, golf courses and bowling greens etc. The process of your grant All grant applications processed via The Epping Club Board of Directors.
Category 2 In-kind - Apply Here
- Once your application has been received, it will be presented at the following monthly Board Meeting (at the end of each month) The club may request additional information to give to the Board to go with your application The Board at the meeting will discuss your grant application.
- The club will contact you via the ClubGrant program to advise you of the outcome Special Details Category 2 funding is only for not-for-profit organisations such as Sub-Branch and Community Groups will be considered for funding. We do not provide grants for individuals
Before completing a ClubGrant application, please read the ClubGrant guidelines.