Interactive Theatre International presents: Faulty Towers The Dining Experience 7pm Friday 1 September 2023
- Straight from London’s West End via the legendary Sydney Opera House, this international sensation is returning to The Epping Club in September 2023. Officially the world’s most sought-after tribute to the BBC sitcom, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is simply unmissable – and ‘outrageously funny’ (BroadwayBaby)!
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a plate alongside a 3-course meal and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside the BBC's iconic TV show and experience it from the inside out… With over 70% improvised, this is the completely immersive and highly interactive comedy spectacular where anything can happen… and usually does!
- ‘Hilariously uplifting’ ★★★★★ In Touch Magazine, Hunters Pokolbin 2019
- ‘A kooky but brilliant concept' ★★★★★ Melbourne Observer, Stamford Plaza Melbourne
- 'An infectious adventure' ★★★★★ scenestr, Castlereagh Boutique Hotel, Sydney
- 'Hilarious' ★★★★★ The West Australian, Rigby's, Perth
- ‘The Best Completely Indestructible Show Award’ The Advertiser, Adelaide Fringe 2019
Australia born in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s appeared in 41 countries over the years, and tours constantly in Australia, Europe, Scandinavia and Asia. It also returns for extended seasons every year to Adelaide Fringe, Melbourne International Comedy Festival, and Edinburgh Fringe, and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End. And having recently sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
The cast for The Epping Club features Monique Lewis-Reynolds (Sybil), Matthew Robson (Basil) and Sean Harrison (Manuel).
* Performer biogs are on the About/Actors page at www.faultytowersdining.com
Times: Doors open 6:30pm, show starts 7:00pm in the stunning Grand Ballroom.
Tickets: $89.00 pp for Members, $94.00 for Non-Members – all tickets include a 3-course meal and 2-hour interactive show.
Bookings & enquiries online or contact the customer service team on 02 9876 4357.
CAN'T USE YOUR TICKETS ANYMORE? TICKETS CAN BE TRANSFERRED BY THE PURCHASER, GIFTED OR ON-SOLD. STRICTLY NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.