We’re always seeking talented, motivated and passionate individuals at The Epping Club.
With over 20,000 members, 150 staff and an endless calendar of events, entertainment and dining, joining the team at The Epping Club is a career like no other.
The Epping Club is built on a culture that celebrates five-star service and a strong believe in creating an exceptional customer experience. This dedication is applied in every facet of our business.
There’s a vast array of roles at The Epping Club and working with us could see you involved in any of the following capacities:
- Food & Beverage Service across our many food and event destinations including Rawsons Restaurant, Functions & 45 on Rawson.
- Casino Service as a Gaming Attendants, Cashiers & Safe Staff.
- Customer Service bringing five star service to the Concierge Desk, Event Sales and Front Door.
- Back of House Services including Marketing, Human Resources, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Gaming Administration, Cellar and Stores & Telephonist/Reception
- Duty Management and Senior Business Management
If you would like to be part of our uplifting culture, continued training and a friendly, professional team we would love to hear from you.
Are you looking for a hospitality venue that rewards its staff my providing exceptional rewards and recognition program?
We are offering highly sort after roles in the Events, Food & Beverage, and Gaming team.
If you would like to work at a venue that is customer driven and are always Delivering a 5 Star Experience look no further!
Apply now for casual positions or 3 month Christmas Contracts roles.
Apply at email@example.com
Feel free to contact us, we are always open to being contacted for other opportunities.
To do this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online indicating the department you are interested in working and we will keep it on file for future positions.
The Epping Club are always on the lookout for staff who can meet our Core and Business Values. Being part of the Epping Club team is being committed to ensuring that our customers get the best possible service every time they enter the club.
What are our Core Values?
- A spirit of caring
- An environment of continuous learning and growth
- Showing initiative and embracing innovation
- Professionalism in everything we do
- Pride in our business
Our Business Purpose is to Deliver a 5 Star Experience
Hospitality careers at The Epping Club
Many members of our team choose hospitality as their career and the Club is more than willing to assist in furthering your development.
What are you waiting for? Contact us and join an award-winning and industry-leading team today.