A 20 minute drive from the city and a few minutes from the M2 Motorway. The Club is easily accessible from the west via the Cumberland Highway or from the north from either Pennant Hills Road or Epping Road.
The Club is just a few minutes’ walk from Epping Railway Station, with a short walk using the bridge over Beecroft Road, then through the undercover arcade on Beecroft Road which brings you to the Club on Rawsons Street.
Bus stations are located on Oxford Street and Beecroft Road. A short walk through the arcade on Beecroft Road brings you to the Club on Rawsons Street.
Limited parking is available underneath the Club so please speak with your Event Co-ordinator regarding parking availability. Alternately there is council car parking a few moments walk along Rawsons Street.
- Chief Executive Officer | Peter Saez | Email
- Guest Services | Sharron Fielding | Email
- Charity & Fundraising Enquiries* | Joanne Janisch | Email
- Membership | Diane Cowne | Email
- Events | Events Team | Email
- Marketing | Melissa Gillooly | Email
- Employment | Enquiry | Email
- Level One Fitness | Enquiry | Email
- Constitution | Joanne Janisch | Email
*Please note all Charity & Fundraising requests must be made in writing on the organisations letterhead direct to firstname.lastname@example.org