The Epping Club's Responsible Gambling Policy
The Epping Club has accepted its obligations under the Club Gaming Code of Practice to provide gaming and wagering services in a responsible manner through the creation of a responsible gambling environment for its customers and employees. The house policy is to provide gambling services to customers in a responsible, friendly and professional manner.
The Gaming policy objectives are:
- The Club will ensure the provision and use of gambling products occur in a safe and enjoyable manner.
- The Club will prioritise customer welfare and sustainable gambling activities.
- The Club will adopt responsible gambling and harm minimisation measures in accordance with the Code.
- The Club will promote the social and economic benefits of responsible gambling and the gaming industry.
- To ensure that no harm comes to customers because of using the Club's gambling facilities.
- To prevent persons under the age of 18 years from gambling in the Club.
- To train all employees with an accredited provider in the responsible conduct of gambling.
- To reduce problem gambling by identifying and assisting problem gamblers and their families through self-exclusion from the Club's premises.
For a full copy of The Epping Club's 'Responsible Gambling Policy' please see our friendly staff at Concierge.
Help is close at hand. GambleAware gambleaware.nsw.gov.au or 1800 858 858.